I wish you all a wonderful holiday season full of great times and plenty of cheer. If you are traveling, remember to be prepared for winter roads and drive safely. Before you leave:
• Check your battery, wipers, lights, oil, coolant, and fluids
• Make sure your jumper cables, flares, and other emergency items are packed
• Charge your cell phone, and don’t forget to bring your car charger, if you have one
• Make sure you have up-to-date maps
• Put some gloves and a blanket or two in the car
And of course, make sure your tires are inflated to the right pressure! Happy Holidays!